Dinan High Performance Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension System - 2016-2020 BMW M2/M2C
$1,399.95 Your Price
Starting at $124 a month with Learn More
- Threaded collars allow easy and precise front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Up to 1" of lowering in front and 1 1/2" of lowering in back are possible depending on tire clearance although 3/4" drop in front and a 1/2" drop in the rear is recommended to maintain a civilized ride.
- Spring rates are nearly 18% stiffer in front and 5% stiffer in the rear.
- Helper Springs are used in the rear to maintain proper suspension operation under droop conditions.
- Substantial reduction in body roll.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for a sporty appearance as well as corrosion protection.
- Stock upper spring mounts are utilized for quiet operation.
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||9.2|
|Product Type||HAS Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.