Dinan Suspension Link kit - 2015-2023 M2/M3/M4
Rear - F80/F82/F83/F87/G80/G82/G83
- Replaces the stock rear toe link & rubber bushings with a precision machine black-anodized aluminum tube and racing-quality rod ends.
- Replaces the stock forward lower trailing link & rubber bushings with a precision machine black-anodized aluminum tube and racing-quality rod ends..
- Dramatically improves vehicle stability during hard cornering.
- Improves response by eliminating the deflection of the rubber bushings.
- Rod-ends are Teflon-lines for quiet operation.
- Rod-ends incorporate left and right hand thread, which allows quick and accurate toe adjustment by simply turning the aluminum tube. This eliminates the need to struggle with the factory eccentric adjustment.
- Only rear toe links are adjustable. Trailing links are not adjustable.
- Rubber boots protect rod ends from environmental damage for long lasting performance and removes the need for constant cleaning.
|Dinan Point Value||1|
|Labor Time (Hours)||4|
|Product Type||Link Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.