Suspension systems that not only transform the stance of the vehicle but also maintain ride quality and improve upon handling are what Dinan suspensions are known for. This is accomplished by pairing springs sets with bump stops spring perches or both to maintain suspension travel resulting in a smooth ride while also improving mechanical grip and handling. This is what makes Dinan suspension systems unique. While we are able to sell each component separately, it is highly recommended that both the spring sets and the supplemental ride quality and handling kits are used in tandem in order to maintain the Dinan quality standards our customers are used to. Experience the Dinan difference with this combination and enjoy the ride it provides.
Dinan's Performance Spring set for the G20 M340i (RWD), G22 M440i (xDrive) and 330i provides greater control over body roll by virtue of carefully calibrated spring rates. Additionally, Dinan lowers the car for improved suspension geometry and an even more aggressive stance. The Dinan springs are CNC wound with high tensile chrome silicon wire and shot-peened for stress relief to last the life of the car. The increase in stiffness will reduce the rear suspension compression under acceleration and front suspension compression (or dive) under braking, giving your car a more controlled feel. The Dinan performance springs will also provide a noticeable improvement in grip for high-speed driving situations that will inspire confidence in your car's capabilities. The reduced body roll makes the steering more responsive to driver input and will be noticed at low speeds up to the top speed of the vehicle.
NOTE: Dinan Performance Spring sets should be purchased and installed with the corresponding Ride Quality and Handling Kit to achieve the advertised ride height performance and ride quality. While not explicitly required, if the matching component is not purchased and installed you will get less than favorable results in the form of poor ride quality and improper handling traits. While we will maintain a full warranty on product defects any claims against the cars improper handling ride quality traits due to not purchasing the corresponding handling kit will not be warranted.
- Vehicle lowered 1" in the front and rear (M340i RWD).
- Vehicle lowered 1-1/8" in the front and 5/8" in the rear (M440i xDrive).
- Vehicle lowered 5/8" in the front and 3/4" in the rear (330i xDrive).
- Vehicle lowered 1-1/8" in the front and 3/4" in the rear (330i RWD).
- Compatible with both conventional and factory electronic shocks.
- 15% increase in spring stiffness in front and rear (M340i RWD).
- Negligible change in spring stiffness in front and 23% increase in the rear (M440i xDrive).
- 7-95% increase in spring stiffness in front and 34-92% in the rear depending on stock spring configuration (330i).
- Substantial reduction in body roll.
- Preset to prevent spring sag.