- Replaces the stock rear toe link & rubber bushings with a precision machined black-anodized aluminum arm and racing-quality rod ends.
- Rod-ends are Teflon-lined for quiet operation.
- Rubber boots protect rod ends from environmental damage for long lasting performance and removes the need for constant cleaning.
- Replaces the stock forward lower trailing link & rubber bushings with a precision machined black-anodized aluminum arm and precision ball joints.
- Bearings are nylon-lined for quiet operation.
- Dramatically improves vehicle stability during hard cornering.
- Improves response by eliminating the deflection of the rubber bushings.
|Dinan Point Value||1|
|Labor Time (Hours)||3|
|Product Type||Link Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.